Whether you are looking for a place to get fit and relieve stress, a caring childcare environment or a volunteer program to give something back to your community, you will find it all at the YMCA.
Discover how you can gain a greater sense of belonging, build stronger connections throughout our community, and grow personally and professionally by becoming a member of the YMCA. Discover the opportunity to make lifelong friendships, find new interests and develop new skills.
As a member of one of Canada’s leading charitable organizations, you can look forward to:
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- Convenient hours and class times
- Affordable fees
- Family oriented environment
- Choice of values-based programs
- Clean, well maintained facilities and equipment
- Fitness orientation and consultations by qualified staff and volunteers
- National & International YMCA access
Our Membership Services Desk is Open:
Monday to Friday – 5 am to 11 pm
Weekends – 7 am to 8 pm
Public Holidays – 9 am to 3 pm
Closed Christmas Day
Important Facility Access Information
If you are a Guelph Y member, please use your membership card to gain access to the facility.
If you are not a Guelph Y member, please bring government issued photo ID and sign-in at Member Services.