Last year, the YMCA-YWCA of Guelph provided financial assistance to 1,979 community members who otherwise would not have been able to benefit from our programs and services. 2,789 children learned how to Swim to Survive, free of charge, through the YMCA-YWCA of Guelph SHARKs program and 90 mothers, fathers and children were supported by the YMCA-YWCA of Guelph Teenage Parents Program (TAPPs). Please don’t hesitate, click on the link below to donate to the YMCA Strong Kids Campaign today.
With the generous contributions of our donors, we could save a child’s life by continuing to reduce the chance of drowning in our community through our SHARKs program. We can give more children a chance to reach their full potential through one of our many camp programs, and we can support more families in our Teenage Parents Program in a safe, friendly environment that allows them to learn and develop their parenting skills.
YMCA-YWCA of Guelph Programs supported by our YMCA Strong Kids Campaign:
- SHARKs (Safe, Healthy Aquatic Recreation for Kids)
- Membership Assistance – A $360 donation will give one child access to YMCA-YWCA of Guelph programs and services for one year.
- TAPPs (Teenage Parents Program)
- Day Camp
- Overnight Camp Nagiwa
- DASH (Daily Activity in School and Home)
- Leader Corps – Youth Leadership Group